Friday 29 July 2016

It's Been So Long!

Eeeep!  I just realised how long it's been sinve I last blogged... over a year!  So many things have happened, so many things have been made.  The most important thing I've done all year is get married!

Here's a sneak peek of all the things to look forward to that I promise I will blog about over the next few months:


Itty bitty spiders on a beaded web!  Far too cute a necklace made by Mummy. Available in my etsy shop, link in bio.
#beading #beadwork #beadweaving #craft #handmade #necklace #seedbeads #beadedbezels #miyukidelica #statementjewelry #Swarovski #triangles #spider #spiderweb #beadworkforsale #etsy #etsyshopI love the design possibilities with triangles! This necklace is a commission where the only direction given was gold, red, triangles and quirky but elegant. I know the first three have been successful, hopefully she thinks it is quirky but elegant too!!! #beading #beadwork #beadweaving #craft #handmade #Swarovski #rivolis #necklace #delicas #sorehands #statementjewellery #commission #siam #gold #duracoat #geometricbeadwork #jeanpower #triangles #trianglenecklace #miyukidelica #statementnecklace


Mummy's latest necklace is a glorious and deceptively simple chain of Swarovski Pearls and duracoat silver seed beads worked in different formulations of Right Angle Weave. I love it.
#beading #beadwork #beadweaving #craft #handmade #Swarovski #silver #statementjewellery #necklace #seedbeads #pearls #bronze #simplejewellery #chic #etsyshop #etsy #beadworkforsale

And hopefully a lot more to come as well!!!

If you're on Instagram and want to keep up with what I'm making as I make it, please click here.

1 comment:


  1. Hi admin,

    I read your blog, Its really awesome, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about anxiety mental health awareness.
    This suggests that being confronted with mental illness is not enough to change the attitudes towards it.
    many said they would be reluctant to tell anyone if they had a mental health problem themselves which just goes to show that there is still fear surrounding other peoples' perceptions of mental health.
    anxiety mental health awareness


    Thanks,

    uzza

    ReplyDelete