Wednesday 3 August 2016

A wedding!

On Halloween, Chris and I got married.  It was the most wonderful day of my life:






He looked utterly spiffing in his 3 piece tweed suit, and I felt like a princess in my Georgette wedding dress. It could not have been more perfect. I wore pearls in my hair, made by Mummy:

 
 
My bridesmaids wore red satin and I made them a simple necklace and matching earrings using Swarovski Elements in Siam paired with Silver Duracoat Delicas:


My flower girls had silver bracelets with matching Swarovski Hearts dangling, but I forgot to take a photo of them because I'm an idiot!!!

Mummy's necklace was spectacular!  She bought a pattern from BeAdInfinitum called Starburst Galaxy and made it in Swarovski Pearls and made a few adaptations to make it perfectly perfect for the wedding:

Look how many she's made! 
#beading #beadwork #beadweaving #craft #seedbeads #handmade #wedding #pearls #cream #beadinfinitum




How gorgeous is that??!!  She wore it with petrol blue silk and looked amazing!

All in all, we had a wonderful day and it was glorious bringing our craft into it - not least because it saved us plenty of pennies!
















1 comment:


  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog,I really like it.which is abouot vape shop.
    Listed below are the three main types of bracelets that people purchase and their advantages.
    There are a couple of advantages of this kind of bracelet.
    bangle bracelets


    Thanks,

    uzzal

    ReplyDelete