Thursday 25 August 2016

Tiny Triangle Earrings

Regular readers will know how much I love and am inspired by the works of Jean Power, especially her triangles.  They're so simple and yet so versatile.  Recently I needed to make a small thank you gift for someone and Jean came to the rescue again!



Tiny little triangle earrings were perfect!  

I bead around the post rather than glue the post to the finished triangle, mainly because you never know what people are allergic too, and the glue could dry prickly - never good!

I ended up making these for all my friends in all sorts of colours:






They are available for only £5 in my Etsy shop here





3 comments:


  1. Hi admin,
    I really like it, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about bangle bracelets.
    Children's bangle bracelets are often worn by young girls who love the tinkling sound of bangles in their hands.
    These types of bangles can easily break as they are made of glass.
    bangle bracelets

    Thanks,

    uzzal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beadwork looks amazing I like to work on maasai beadwork do you any tutorial? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is well worth to read this blog. I've also bookmarked it as a favorite for future reference.
    I am interested in and looking for some ideas about unique graduation gifts , preferably anything made in the manner of African art and crafts.

    ReplyDelete